They require experience, compassion, and a complete knowledge of the law and your rights.
Things can get complicated when the law and family matters mix—we understand that. Which is why you’ll receive the personal attention, thoroughness, and same-day responsiveness you need and deserve. We also have extensive experience representing clients in courts across Upstate New York, and know the strategies to help your case move through the process efficiently, while protecting your rights and financial interests at every step.
Same-sex couples across New York State turn to Trevett Cristo to handle the legal matters involved with adoption. We remain current in ever-changing adoption laws and have vast experience representing same-sex couples who want to adopt.
Incomparably qualified family law attorneys
Throughout your family law matter, you will work directly with an attorney who is among the most qualified lawyers in the state. Members of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers must be nominated by other members and evaluated by judges. It is followed by a tough review process for acceptance, so you can trust that our knowledge of the law, as well as our attention to personal and legal details, will make a significant difference in the outcome of your settlement.
- Child custody, child support, and visitation rights
- Same-sex marriage, co-habitation agreements and settlements
- Family court proceeding
- Adoptions, including same-sex adoption and stepparent adoption
- Marital agreements, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements
- Modifications of child support settlements
- Separation and property settlement agreements
- Child support and maintenance
- Paternity proceedings