We believe in the personal part of personal injury.
If you’re here, it’s likely because of a serious injury or death caused by another party’s negligence. You may be in crisis, facing significant medical bills, and needing answers and representation to right a wrong. At Trevett Cristo, we fiercely stand up for our personal injury clients by taking a quality-not-quantity approach to litigation and by representing cases that deserve and demand exceptional legal support.
Free consultation and no fees taken unless you recover money damages
The first step in knowing if you have a case worth pursuing is to have a no-cost phone consultation and case evaluation. If we don’t help you recover money damages by a settlement or jury verdict, you won’t pay any attorneys fees.
Your lawyer is your lawyer
When you work with Trevett Cristo, you won’t be handed off to a junior associate. You will work directly with your personal injury attorney and receive the quality, service, and responsiveness you deserve and expect.
- Motor vehicle accidents including car accidents on New York public and toll roads, drunk driver accidents, uninsured or underinsured motorist accidents, passenger injuries, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, parking lot and parking ramp accidents, and ATV and recreational vehicle accidents.
- Construction and workplace accidents such as construction site accidents; falling accident claims; industrial and factory accidents; power tool accidents; injuries from explosions, fires, and/or electrical shock; and exposure to toxic materials while on the job.
- Serious and catastrophic injuries including injuries caused by medical negligence, surgical errors or birth injuries. Also, head and traumatic brain injuries (TBI); paralysis, paraplegia, spine injuries, and nerve damage; compound fractures and crush injuries; loss of limb or amputation; serious burns and/or scarring; loss of eyesight or hearing; and cancer, lung disease, or other life-threatening disease caused by toxic exposure.
- Product liability and defective product injury claims such as auto defect accidents; injuries caused by a defective and dangerous home appliance, dangerous power tools, furnace or water heater fires or explosions, propane or gas grill explosions, dangerous construction and workplace products; disease related to exposure to toxic chemicals or dangerous materials; and injuries to children from dangerous toys or defective products.
- Premises liability injury claims such as slip and fall, trip and fall, assaults caused by inadequate or negligent security, swimming pool accidents and drownings, injuries in hotels and motels, accidents occurring in the common areas of condominiums and apartments, accidents occurring in private homes (which are typically covered by homeowners insurance), construction site accidents, falls due to defective stairs or missing handrails, building and structural collapses
- Medical malpractice including misdiagnosis of cancer; hospital errors and birth injuries; and financial damages caused by negligence on the part of a licensed professional. Learn more about our robust, exceptionally successful medical malpractice work.
- Nursing home neglect and abuse such as bed sores, physical abuse, sexual abuse, malnutrition and dehydration, falls, wandering away from the facility, and medication errors.