Trevett Cristo Salzer & Andolina P.C. is a small, flexible law firm with the capacity and professional resources to handle complex litigation defense on behalf of the region's largest insurance companies facing premises liability lawsuits and claims. We have been protecting the rights and financial interests of insurance companies involved in premises liability insurance claims in upstate and Western New York for more than 80 years.
We have earned a reputation for integrity and thorough preparation, backed by an exceptional record of trial results and successful outcomes.
We understand that close communications with our clients is a key factor in our success as well as our reputation for excellence. Throughout your case, we will keep you fully apprised of the progression of settlement negotiations, including an ongoing cost-benefit analysis of pursuing litigation. We serve as your local New York legal counsel, but you remain an important component of the litigation team and remain in complete control of the final decisions.
- Insurance policy coverage disputes and litigation
- Business and municipal property liability defense
- Contractor liability defense, construction defects litigation defense
- Slip-and-fall injury litigation defense
- Work site injury third-party liability defense
- Dangerous and defective design litigation
- Public park and recreation injury defense
- School and playground injury insurance defense
- Multiple-party liability litigation