Choose a preeminent litigation firm known for dispute resolution and trial law.
If you’ve suffered financial loss or injury due to the poor performance of a licensed professional such as a financial advisor, contractor, or real estate broker, you have the right to protect yourself. Trevett Cristo is well known across Upstate and Western New York for successful prosecution of professional negligence cases.
Your rights when you’ve been wronged
If licensed professionals fail to meet the standard expected by their licensing board and the State of New York, they face disciplinary actions that could include losing their license. In addition to board discipline, clients who suffer financial damages because of negligence or misconduct on the part of a licensed professional may sue for compensation.
Your next steps
If you’ve suffered financial loss or injury due to the poor performance of a licensed professional, contact us. We’ll talk with you about your experience, discuss your rights as a consumer, and help determine if you have a case worth pursuing.
- Attorney malpractice
- Investment adviser negligence, stockbroker negligence
- Financial manager malpractice
- Accountant, CPA, tax preparer negligence or misconduct
- Real estate agent negligence or misconduct
- Insurance agent or broker negligence
- Insurance defense partners
- General building contractor negligence or construction defects
- Engineering malpractice