Trevett Cristo Salzer & Andolina P.C. is a local firm with offices in Rochester and throughout the immediate area. We are recognized by judges, peers and business owners throughout upstate and Western New York as a superior business and commercial litigation law firm. Throughout your case, you will work closely with your attorney as part of your litigation team. We will keep you fully informed regarding developments in your case and the cost/benefit of accepting a negotiated settlement.
We specialize in:
- Breach of contract litigation and dispute resolution
- Real estate litigation, construction disputes, property and easement rights
- Collections or payment litigation
- Corporate, limited liability company and partnership litigation
- Business dissolution disputes
- Employment litigation, professional and executive compensation disputes
- Creditor protection litigation in commercial bankruptcy matters
- Valuation cases
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Our ADR services are led by former New York State Supreme Court Justice Honorable Robert J. Lunn. As a former State High Court Justice, Hon. Lunn has an in-depth understanding of negotiating strategies to seek acceptable resolutions without the need for costly litigation.