Rochester, NY, September 21, 2015 - Trevett Cristo Salzer & Andolina. P.C. is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers has recognized six attorneys from the law firm in the 2016 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. As the oldest and most respected guide to the legal profession worldwide, it is an unbiased database of peer reviews. Being named is considered a great honor.
2016 Honored attorneys include:
- Lawrence J. Andolina, Criminal Defense, both White and Non-White Collar, and Union Labor Law
- Kenneth Bersani,Business Organizations
- Louis B. Cristo, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation (Defendants)
- William N. La Forte, Real Estate Law
- Karl F. Salzer, Criminal Defense, both White and Non-White Collar
- Don H. Twietmeyer, Trust and Estates
To be awarded, an attorney must first be nominated, and then go a thorough peer-review process. The purpose is meant to capture the true opinion of leading lawyers as accurately as possible.
“Trevett Cristo is continually recognized for our rich history and our exceptionally-talented team of attorneys. To have six attorneys honored as some of the best in the country is a testament to our hard work and commitment to excellence,” says Louis Cristo, partner at Trevett Cristo. “Each of our lawyers strives to provide the absolute best legal guidance, representation and service to every client, every day.”
Trevett Cristo Salzer & Andolina P.C. is a general practice law firm headquartered in Rochester, NY. The firm focuses on a range of practice areas, including civil and criminal litigation, commercial law, residential and commercial real estate law, business transactional law, personal and family law, estate planning and labor matters.