Seven Attorneys From Trevett Cristo Recognized By Best Lawyers®Thursday, August 30, 2018
Trevett Cristo P.C. is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers® has recognized seven attorneys from the firm in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. The guide is the oldest and most respected guide to the legal profession worldwide. For more than three decades, the publications has earned the reputation as the most reliable, unbiased source of peer reviewed data.
The recognized attorneys include:
● Kenneth Bersani - Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
● Louis B. Cristo - Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
● Eric Dolan - Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
● Michael T. Harren - Union Labor Law
● William N. La Forte - Real Estate Law
● Don H. Twietmeyer - Trusts and Estates
● Clark Zimmermann - Criminal Defense: General Practice
To receive this acknowledgment, an attorney must be nominated and then go through a peer-review process, ensuring the true opinion of leading lawyers is captured as accurately as possible.
“To be included as a Best Lawyer is such an honor, and to have this many lawyers from the firm named is a very proud moment,” expressed Lou Cristo, president at Trevett Cristo. “ We take pride in how we handle our cases and being named to this list is a testament to the level of service our attorneys strive for.”
Trevett Cristo P.C. is a general practice law firm headquartered in Rochester, NY. The firm focuses on a range of practice areas, including civil and criminal litigation, commercial law, residential and commercial real estate law, business transactional law, personal and family law, estate planning and labor matters. For more information, visit https://www.trevettcristo.com