We will be with you—and fight for you—through every step of the legal process.
Trevett Cristo has extensive experience and success in prosecuting medical malpractice claims for people injured because of negligence on the part of a medical professional or health care provider. Our success is why we’re listed in the Upstate New York edition of Super Lawyers in the category of plaintiff's medical malpractice.
What we’ve done for other medical malpractice clients
Trevett Cristo medical malpractice attorney, David L. Murphy, has extensive expertise in representing medical malpractice cases. These are just a few of the examples of his medical malpractice verdicts and settlements*:
- Child sustains permanent injuries in motor vehicle accident:Settlement of $9.3 million
- DPatient has complications from untreated infection: Settlement of $3 million
- Patient has muscle damage after knee surgery:Settlement of $1.5 million
- Patient has permanent leg damage from cast pressure: Settlement of $1.8 million
- Man suffers paralysis due to undiagnosed spine injury: Settlement of $4 million
- Patient loses kidneys due to failure to diagnose disease: Settlement of $2.3 million
The complexity of medical malpractice law
There are very few litigation firms in Upstate New York that are willing to take on the responsibility and commitment required in a medical malpractice case. They are often extremely difficult to investigate and prepare. Trevett Cristo accepts these cases only after careful review.
If you have suffered an injury or there was a death of a family member that you feel may have been caused by a doctor's error or negligence on the part of a health care facility in Upstate New York, let’s talk about your case and arrange a free initial consultation.