Bill is Trevett Cristo’s principal attorney in representing real estate developers. He counsels numerous real estate developers in the planning, acquisition development, financing, and leasing of all types of commercial developments, and he has represented developers in the establishment of numerous commercial office parks in the Rochester area. Bill also formulates and drafts offering plans for planned unit developments, condominiums, and both residential and commercial property owners’ associations.
- Representing developers in the establishment of numerous commercial office parks in the Rochester area and continuing to counsel developers in all aspects of commercial real estate development.
- Representing a Fortune 100 Company in the establishment of one of the largest commercial office parks in Upstate New York.
- Representing one of New York State's largest commercial banks in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate based lending.
- Negotiating numerous commercial office leases for clients, including a major accounting firm.
- Counseling numerous developers in the planning, development, financing, and leasing of all types of commercial developments.
- Formulating and drafting offering plans for planned unit developments and property owners' associations, including both residential and commercial associations.
I have had the pleasure of working with Bill for almost 30 years. We have worked together on numerous real estate transactions involving all sorts of asset classes. I have found Bill to be a man of impeccable integrity, easily accessible and responsive. His breadth of knowledge regarding real estate matters has few peers in this community. Bill has that unique ability to find ways to get deals done.
Daniel Saperstone, Vice President, The Cabot Group