Our divorce lawyers are regarded as some of the area’s best.
Some divorces and separations are amicable. Others are anything but. At Trevett Cristo, your divorce lawyer will stand up for you and what’s important to you as you navigate through this challenging time. We have an extensive amount of experience dealing with the delicate matters that come with divorce, such as child custody, spousal and child support, and property settlements, and will work diligently to effect the best outcome for you.
Incomparably qualified divorce attorneys
Throughout your family law matter, you will work directly with an attorney who is among the most qualified lawyers in the state. Members of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers must be nominated by other members, evaluated by judges, followed by a tough review process for acceptance, so you can trust that their knowledge of the law, as well as our attention to personal and legal details, will make a significant difference in the outcome of your settlement.
Staying current is critical
New York laws regarding divorce, same-sex divorce, and co-habitation are ever changing. Our attorneys remain current in new laws regarding no-fault divorce, and we take a proactive, strategic approach to helping our clients protect their property and child custody rights under the expanded laws.
- Divorce, including no-fault divorce, divorce with grounds, and gay divorce
- Child custody, child support, and visitation rights
- Complex divorce for professionals and high-asset couples
- Post-divorce enforcement of spousal support, child support, and property settlements
- Modification of child support settlements
- Collaborative law
- Separation and property settlement agreements
- Child support and maintenance
- Paternity proceedings